Preparation for Submitting Mixes
- Do not add stereo limiting across the whole track unless for effect only. Not much can be done with a highly compressed track by the time I get it in the mastering stage.
- The average loudness shouldn't exceed -12dB/RMS.
- Bounce your mixes down to the bit depth and sampling rate you recorded in and don't dither. 24bit/44.1k WAV of AIFFs are preferred.
- Do not add fades (in/out) unless crucial to the song. We can add fades in the final sequencing process
- Include a complete tracklist with track names as you want them to displayed on the final album art and CD-TEXT
- Tracks can be delivered in person via CD/hard-drive, uploaded to a service like YouSendIt.com or to the Bassnode FTP (contact for login details)